One of the GR8est joys in my life have been my 4 nieces. Working their way through the transitions of their own GR8 lives, they continue to develop into active participants in their family and communities. All are into their 20’s now, the eldest at 27 has just delivered into the family the first male child in 50 years. Of course, we are proud of all their accomplishments and look forward to standing by their side as a loving presence.
About a year ago I started writing a series of ebooks. I titled the series, ContinuingED. Eventually the series evolved into 4-parts, one part for each niece. Inspired by their current stage in life I chose a format of presentation to be pretty typical of what you would find in collegiate course work and study. The read is, much like a lesson plan. The 4th and final-part in this series I will self-publish this coming weekend. Today, I share a short excerpt of that 4th part.
Next week, we return to our Map of Obtainment. Picking up where we left off - we’ll initiate the EXCHANGE series. As you may or may not know, at this point, the OneGR8Life blog series is a continual feed, progressing through each of the Obtainment steps. This means to you that each blog post pretty much feeds into the next, the current post picking up where the previous post ended.
In the current OneGR8Life campaign there are 3-pieces, all available on a weekly basis…
- Mondays - The intent of the Monday, Resolution of the Week is to plant a seed of thought which we will remain common throughout the week. In this way, Resolution works in conjunction with the weekly blog post. The Resolution of the week is shared with our social circle of friends at G+, and at our Twitter feed.
- Tuesdays - Blog post. This is the main OneGR8Life piece of the week. You will not find a half baked idea or notion here. You will not find teaser posts here. Here we hatch an idea and see it through to the end. Yes, this is old school blogging, these posts are epic; so grab something to drink, sit down and have a good read.
- Fridays - Thought of the Weekend… A Weekend of Thought. This is the closing piece of the week. This piece will give you an opportunity to cement our blog-thought of the week while also serving as a guide to where we are going next week.
But enough of all that - Let’s get to our weekly post…
ContinuingED 401 - Part 4 of 4...
1 ContinuingED 401
Class, let’s get started…
Straight away we need to separate the wheat from the chaff - If you are here, continuing from ContinuingED 301, You already know this to be a progressive series. As a 400 level, upper class, you will want to adhere to the prerequisites required, namely:
- ContinuingED 101 - Time to Think Different.
- ContinuingED 201 - Purpose above All Else.
- ContinuingED 301 - Ambition of Purpose.
If you find yourself without these prerequisites, You will want to excuse yourself. Unfortunately, in this final Part, 4 of 4, we make little to no reference of previous subject matter and the stretch of continuity cannot be maintained. For your added value, I request that you, PLEASE, revert back to Part 4 only after you have satisfied the prerequisite publications.
In any case, Thank you for your participation in this four part series. Through-out this series we have attempted to remain focused upon a single task; simply dedicated to helping you to transition from student to the discovery and delivery of your Highest Human Potential. As we conclude this series I would certainly encourage you to refer to this material with great frequency; use the 4-parts as a whole to design your life around it. There will be many opportunities for its usefulness as you are embraced by transitions, expected and unexpected, through-out YourOneGR8Life.
Let’s review quickly…
You have advanced from being a Student and starving to, Graduated and starving. CONGRATULATIONS! And, although your University has done a great job helping you to survive the book learning phase of your development, while ingesting a lethal dose of educational debt, you now find yourself a bit lost with determining HOW TO do whatever it is you think, you should be doing next. This is resolved for you step-by-step, right here, in this 4-part series.
Today, you find yourself standing at the fork in the road. Looking ahead you see that, one path is clearly marked, and appears well worn; it is marked, Hope for Best. The other path, although well marked, it looks a bit on the raged side, certainly less used, and almost uninviting; it is marked, Highest Potential. A tough choice you need to make! Let's see if I can help...
Your Path selection initiates your Smart Choices; ask yourself... How Good Can I Stand it?
- If you are excited to enter the next phase of life, realizing that a little guidance and direction will serve to blaze a trail of life-long joy and happiness; learning to discover and deliver your Highest Potential, YourOneGR8Life, filled with Destination and Direction - Then, please, read this series.
- If you think you’ve got this covered and you are filled with the confidence that you need not blaze your own trail - And, you'd like to give 'Hope for the Best' a try, then by all means, abandon this series. Hell, it's YourOneGR8Life; If you think that you have all the answers, knock yourself out... but you may want to double-check before you get too far down the road; ask yourself, How do I know that I am right? And, if I am wrong, how many years will I spend in the misery of this not so smart choice?
What we have covered so far?
The first step in the Dream, Create, Live sequence of YourOneGR8Life, is guided to establish your horizon of Unlimited Potential. The foundation of Ambition is then set in response to an elevated thought; How Good Can I Stand It?
The second step in the Dream, Create, Live sequence of YourOneGR8Life is guided by Ambition;
- To unfold the Destination of your Dreams,
- To reveal your Desires and form them into a Direction of Purpose; to Be, or to Do or to Give.
Your Ambition of Desire follows the path of Obtainment and is revealed in the simplicity of, How Can I Serve? Revealed here is your greatest source of happiness. Your highest potential will always reveal itself as you direct your actions towards the greater improvement of the human condition.
The third step in the Dream, Create, Live sequence of YourOneGR8Life, is to invite the Creative, to initiate your Ambition of Purpose. This is your external radiation from within; intentionally directed thoughts followed by courageous action, guided by your innate WHO virtues.
The Value of the Process...
Look, you are already starving, if you settle, like the rest of you classmates, on a 'job' you will undoubtedly earn some money. If you pause for one moment, to isolate the Destination and Direction of your Ambition of Purpose, you will earn the right to advance your life in joy and self-sustaining happiness while also, earning some money.
Part 4 of 4 - Design YourOneGR8Life...
The fourth step in the Dream, Create, Live sequence of YourOneGR8Life, is to wrap your Desire of Purpose in the protective blanket of Inspiration and Motive. In this way, by design, you Live in sufficient Faith to overcome ALL future restraints.
This is where we begin today...
--- --- ---
Thank-You very much for your continued support of the OneGR8Life platform of thought. Each of you inspires me to live OneGR8Life!
NEXT-UP: The EXCHANGE series… How to Deliver Your Pursuit to Improve the Human Condition.
--- --- ---
OneGR8Life - Delivered Weekly; Tuesdays
Dedicated to Improving the Human Condition - Specifically, Yours!
Learn more ~ www.OneGR8Life.com
Phillip A. Lopez Author
#CreatingPhenomenal - How to Dream, Create and Live Your One Great Life.