Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Four Guiding Thoughts to Help, Express Yourself!

Expressions of Becoming...
~ I AM responsible to Dream, Create, and Live, my OneGR8Life.
 ~ I AM to receive an Abundance of All Good things.
     ~I AM to Improve of the Human Condition.


Expressions of Inspiration and Motive…
Well, HOW did you do with the selection of your sources of Inspiration and Motive? When we concluded our last post, we crossed over to the Point of Transformation. At this point we come to the recognition that in order to transform a Desire of Purpose, into its physical equivalence, Actions of Exchange would be required in the form of EXPRESSION.


"Every Exchange is Held in Expression."


"Every Expression sends a message...
I AM a Leader, I AM a Follower,
I AM going to need you to Push me out of the way.


I AM responsible for my expressed message!"
~Phillip A. Lopez  


        


Express Yourself... 
Here are four guiding thoughts to help you understand the significance of Expression: (1) I AM the Expression, which I seek to Exchange for. (2) I AM to Exchange who I AM today, for who I AM to Become in order to be the holder of my Desire of Purpose. (3) The Expression of the Greatness within me is my designed birth-right! (4) I AM to become More in order to BE, DO, or GIVE More

You can accelerate your rate of Becoming when you allow for greater Exchange to occur internally. This is a natural progression as you learn to Express both your source of Inspiration and your sources of Motivation. Expressing your sources of Inspiration and Motive allow you to move with greater focus, courage and confidence. Inspiration and Motive serve to provide a foundation of WHY; bringing both Destination and Direction to you in greater abundance. Let's take a little closer look...

Expression of Inspiration…
Moving from the Inside-Out, you formulate, in very specific terms, your source of Inspiration. Take a quick look at the diagram which follows...




  • If you determine your source of Inspiration is Income, identify a specific amount.'Enough to pay the bills’ is NOT specific enough... You need to study and understand your circumstance; Add up the bills, create a sheet of monthly budgeted expenses, know specifically the required amount in the form of a number.
  • If you determine your source of Inspiration is to start your own business based upon the isolation point of ‘Financial Wealth’; take a blank sheet of paper, at the bottom-center, write NET PROFIT, then off to the right, write-in your annual monetary target. This will prove to be the most formative step that you can take to assure your success. Everything from this one Expression of Net Income, then becomes an exercise of exchange! Net Income represents what you are willing to walk away with, after Expenses are subtracted from Sales… can you pretty well predict the expenses needed to support your ‘Financial Wealth’ Ambition?  You had better be! Adding Expenses to Net Profit, will give to you the total Sales needed to support your ‘Financial Wealth’ Ambition. Only one expression of exchange remains; What does your product or service lineup look like to support this sales volume?


I have used this simplistic approach dozens of times to initiate business ventures, as will as to build lucrative sales careers. The components of exchange and their related Expression are already in you… You can BE, or DO, or GIVE, anything that you Desire.


  • If you determine your source of Inspiration as Family, specifically list the names of your family members. If there is something in particular, for a specific family member, identify by name and paint a written picture of the particulars of this Ambitious need. As you grow comfortable with your identification of Inspiration, begin to experiment with the addition of Motive.
Expression of Motive…
Let's walk through this together -




Moving from the Inside-Outward… You've determined your source of Inspiration as Health... Next, select your Health focal point; Mental/Emotional, Physical, Spiritual... Ok, ‘Physical’, in the form of Losing Weight. Just the desire of Losing Weight is not specific enough; Alter your behavior of thought slightly. Like this, In EXCHANGE for losing 40lbs, I AM to reduce my intake to 1400 calories daily, I AM to follow the (Weight Watchers plan, the Jenny Craig model / you WILL need a planned outline -Dream, Create your plan), balancing my intake of fruits and vegetables with no less than 8 cups of water daily. I AM inspired to make this Exchange as an expression of my Motive(s); /select from the outer circle, above/  ~  My Self-Preservation...  as an expression of Love of Self and Family…  in Revenge for that Bitch calling me a fatty… (Hey, sometimes ya have to go ‘there’.) Don’t kid yourself; deep rooted emotion is at the core of every choice we make and sometimes it isn’t pretty. This does allow me to emphasize a Very Critical point surrounding the use of Revenge as a source of Motive.
Yes, Revenge can be a strong source of Expressed focus. I MUST forewarn you, continued action taken in the spirit of revenge WILL ultimately lead to the demise of all relationships. PLEASE, Use extreme care when utilizing Revenge as a source of Motive. Harboring revengeful thoughts, bleeds over to create an unwelcome cloud of suspicion towards others. This cloud of suspicion becomes obvious to others through your conversations; written, verbal, facial expression, body language. Snide remarks and sarcastic statements lead to isolation. Isolation blocks you from the richer enjoyment of Your OneGR8Life.


If you find yourself falling back on Revenge as your source of Motive, make sure that you counteract it. I encourage you to take a closer look at the beauty and wonder of your Becoming, and to look once again at your choices of motive. Certainly, if we have come this far along together, in your heart, mind, and spirit, you can isolate more positive motives into a  combination for the delivery of your Highest Potential.


---      ---      ---


Mindful Moments (Thoughts for you to take away…)

Expression is the primary connector of the transformation of my Desire of Purpose into its physical equivalence. Expression holds my Ideas, Notions and Thoughts in a spirit of Faith. The Ambition of my Desire initiates from the Inside-to-the-Outside. Utilizing the Carriers of Transformation I find the Inspiration and Motive that are necessary to elicit sufficient energy to overcome my inner restraints of fear and self-limitation. Expression is my foundation of courage as I take action to deliver my Ambition of Desire. I AM to BE, DO, or GIVE, Anything that I Desire, I AM to Deliver my Ambition of Desire for the sake of, Improvement of the Human Condition.


06 28 15 - Energy Flow of Obtainment.pdf_page_8_of_10.png


Your Final Call to Expression...

Let’s walk through this together, one more time… I will formulate your call to expression path, you provide the answers - The significance of this exercise; It is Your Expression of Internal Desire! What could possibly be more rewarding in YourOneGR8Life than, You being You, to deliver the Authentic You. -Let’s Go!
Fulfilment Exchange Point: I AM at the point of Transition. Today I AM ready, willing, and able to verbally define my Desire of Purpose. In Exchange for the transformation of this Desire of Purpose, I AM going to uncover and Express my source(s) of Inspiration and Motive. I AM going to Exchange my Source(s) of Inspiration and Motive to overcome my Inner Fear.


Statement of Ambition / Desire of Purpose: HOW CAN I SERVE?
  • I AM, to BE, (or DO), (or GIVE); ...


I AM willing to exchange the following source(s) of Inspiration and Motive, in order to transform this Desire of Purpose into physical equivalence...


  • My Source(s) of Inspiration:


  • My Source(s) of Motive:


I AM Expressing from the inside, my source(s) of Inspiration and Motive are Greater than my Inner Fear...


  • My Direction of Inner Fear:


NEXT-UP: We finalize our conversation on EXCHANGE and the Carriers of Transformation.


---      ---      ---


OneGR8Life - Delivered Weekly; Tuesday
Dedicated to Improving the Human Condition - Specifically, Yours!




Phillip A. Lopez Author
CONGRATULATIONS, You’ve Graduated!
via Amazon/Kindle  :: Learn more - stop by The OneGR8Life ePub Caffè ::


#CreatingPhenomenal - Learn How To Dream, Create, Live Your One Great Life.


PAL -FB Avitar.jpg
If you were willing to invest a couple of cups of coffee and spend some time with Phil; you will not be disappointed! His passion statement is “Never Give-Up” -trying to Dream, Create and Live your OneGR8Life.


Once you are in Phil’s presence, His infectious ‘Never Give-Up’ attitude awakens your emotional spirit, and ignites your ambition to Be, Do or Give. After a couple of sessions you begin to recognize that you have tapped-into a special source of infinite inspiration and motivation. At the very least you walk-away armed with the tools to overcome self-imposed limitations and restraints. With simplicity and detail, Phil increases your recognition that in this OneGR8Life You can Be, Do or Give, Anything that you Desire.

Phil is the second child, in a family of 3 brothers and a sister. He has been blessed in his OneGR8Life to receive the love and 30+ year companionship of his wife, Janice. Phil and Jan are former residence of Bozeman, MT and currently reside in the Los Angeles, CA area.

Phil personally maintains the OneGR8Life blog space. Spending time here you will quickly realize that he IS dedicated to ‘Improving the Human Condition’, Quite Specifically – Yours!

Find the connection that works for you… You can follow Phil on:


Twitter, @OneGrtLife
FaceBook, OneGR8Life page
G+ Page, OneGR8Life

No comments:

Post a Comment