Saturday, July 27, 2013

Here, In your Corner...

-Have you ever seen a professional boxing event?  Ever notice all the activity in the Boxer's corner?

The corner is where all the action is!

Here, in the boxer's corner is the Boxing Coach, the Trainer, Medical Attendant and the chair guy. That's right, the 'chair' guy! In your corner, chair guy is your quite, unassuming support staff. As a Boxer -chair guy, is one of your most important assets. Think about it...

Oh sure, the Coach is screaming at you...
   - COVER-UP / COVER UP!!
      - GET AWAY FROM HIM - HE'S KILLING YA!!
   - JAB, JAB!--

All very important instructions, without doubt. But, without Chair Guy - Your standing! Round 10, breathing hard -your standing! Round 13, exhausted and pummeled -your still standing. Without Chair Guy, who slips you a refreshing sip of water between rounds? And, if your main attraction doesn't go so well - without Chair Guy, who rushes to your aid and offers to pick you up off the canvas?

That's right... Chair Guy has only one perspective of motivation...
     Your Survival; You reaching your Highest Potential.

So here is what I want you to do -- I want you to think of me as your Chair Guy. I'm here in your corner for your highest potential. This Blog is your chair. The words are your sip of water. I can't fight-the-fight for you. But, I will remain faithful to the pursuit and to the obtainment of your Highest Human Potential. You fight confidently! And, don't Worry, I will be here to pick you up in the outside chance your main event doesn't go so well.

Now, get back out there - Cover Up and Keep Charging!
-Phil

---      ---      ---

I am so filled with gratitude to have you in my life. I want to say Thank-You in advance, for allowing me to be part of your life. Your continued readership guides me to remain faithful to my passion - Improving the Human Condition.

It is Your OneGR8Life!

Questions / Comments:  Please, Post Here.
---      ---      ---
OneGR8Life,  Delivered 2x Weekly; Tuesday, Thursday
- How to live One Great Life.  //  OneGR8Life.com




No comments:

Post a Comment